Analog Keys Routing

Hi everyone! I have a question.

Can you route tracks internally so they don’t go to the master output?

For example, TRK1 and TRK2 have drums and they play to TRK1 and TRK2 outputs only. TRK3 and TRK4 have drones and chords and use the effects and play through the master ouputs. TRK 1 and TRK2 don’t play through the master.

I know the effects are on a send, what I would like to do is send the master, with effects to an outboard compressor for side chaining etc.

Thanks in advance

If you press [Function] + [Kit] and scroll down to voice routing, you can control which voices go to main and which go to fx.

2 Likes

Thank you! That is awesome. This synth is so good.
Again, thank you.

1 Like

Hey Guys

Facing a weird routing issue …I got mains out to interface for T1,2,4 and T3 out to separate inputs on interface and separate track on DAW. Got T3 desabled to main in audio routing. However what I hear in my DAW T1,2,4 track is the identical main mix including all 4 tracks from the mains out …T3 is recording in parallel however sounds like it has no fx added and sounds much thinner …any ideas? I have T3 unrouted from main , T3 to FX still checked (unchecking makes no diff) and a stereo to mono pair cable going to my interface for T3 , thanks!