Analog Keys: Cheat Sheet reference sticker now available

i did have ‘page’ at the end of those ones originally but removed it due to lack of spacing, but after more tweaking and smaller text, there’s space there again. will add cheers!

1 Like

do you mean for the mk2?

I‘d like to have one too!

1 Like

No the Mark 1 (from the pictures it seems the MK1 has more room there), I used to put some white tape there for notes but a nice (customizable) cheat sheet would be cool. Im interested in the shortcuts for editing song columns, chains, midi CC’s, setting tempo global vs pattern, for instance. Those always have me scratching my head a bit. Copy/paste tracks/patterns is muscle memory for me and too basic use knowledge, personally. Overall, the shortcuts that came w updates are most interesting to me, to include in a cheat sheet. Excuse me if i’m sidetracking your basic intent here too much, it looks neat *thumbsup

PS: perhaps a sticker that would go underneath a Decksaver could be cool too, lots of space there.

1 Like

Count me as interest as well.

1 Like

Ah I’ll have two if they won’t leave a mark when removed :blush::+1:

One for me and one for my brother

1 Like

i’ve never really devled into song/chain modes much, but from what i’ve just seen after trying it just now, i’d steer well clear the ‘quick’ mode as it’s proper grim to use

hold chain and tap right arrow to move chain cursor, continue holding chain while press-holding the desired bank button and the pattern button to insert pattern into the chain

i’m not putting that on a sticker :loopy:

5 Likes

But isn’t there something about copy/paste/insert row(s) in the song mode that could be on the sticker, no? I’m using song mode on all of the dark trinity units and even though OT is superior here, it would be nice to be more savvy with the AK (and for that matter, AR too) :slight_smile:

i’d be all for adding song mode commands too, but there’s no room left on the sticker without increasing its size (which means its more expensive and won’t fit in the space) or reducing the font size (which means i’ll be squinting at the sticker as well as the tiny screen)

1 Like

Imho the shortcuts are chosen well, it‘s basically all there you need to get going. I‘m playing with my AK everyday, so these are imprinted in my muscle memory - maybe except for the new step rec modes, which are so cool…should use them more…

Anyways, good choice of button combos, very useful for people that don‘t have the time to play with their machines very often! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea! Just checked the size of the sticker mock-up and it fits on my DT decksaver nicely (to left or right side of the Elektron logo) so I’m now looking into making some other stickers of same size to use on DT/DN decksavers (these AK ones can be used on the A4 decksavers too :+1:

Received some vinyl sticker samples from the printers and there’s no problem with the adhesive - the stickers lift off very easily with no residue (left them stuck to my decksaver and my AK for 24hrs).

Latest mockup for AK sticker plus a new DT sticker for use on a decksaver or stuck on a desk etc…

3 Likes

Oh wow I love this decksaver sticker direction.

Fully support an OT sticker for decksaver should one be developed ! :thup:

4 Likes

I think i’d need a full desk wrap for the OT :smiley:

7 Likes

These AK stickers (and the DT ones) will be available to buy in a week, will post pics of the finished items and a purchase link when I get them cheers.

4 Likes

These are now available from: ctrlv.bigcartel.com

9 Likes

I was gonna do a photoshop with the sticker on the bottom of the DT :rofl:

But seriously…stickers…great idea :+1:t6:

Was gonna order but then saw the note about AK not being included, so… :ecstatic:

Ordered 2, really looking forward to them - great job!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Looks brilliant thanks @garf :+1:t2: Just ordered mine.

1 Like