Analog keys presets poly playing

Hey,

I once bought the analog keys to use it as a poly synth. It didn t work that well, but i will give it a new try now.
I alwyas had the problem, that not all pressed keys seemed to trigger the sound in the same way. And i don t mean in terms of velocity. Sometimes i press one key and when i press another there is just a completly different sound.
So my general question. Should all presets work polyphonically, or may it be that the analog keys presets are not for that purpose?

Thanx

It’s a setting per kit, you need to set accordingly to your needs, for example you can have it play each of the different tracks sounds or use the same sound for each note.

Poly Config in the Kit setup has all the things you need.

4 Likes

Yeah i know, but it even occurs when i set it to 4 note poly in the poly settings

Sounds like you still need to toggle USE TRK SOUNDS off.

1 Like

So use track sounds has to be always off, when i want to play something poly?

It depends, usually yes, but you can do some really fun things with it. Take your sound that you want to play, copy it to all tracks and make some small adjustments to each track then try with Use Track Sounds. You can get some really big sounds this way.

Or you can change tuning per track and do 1 finger chords etc, stack different sounds in Unison. Lots of stuff to play with.

2 Likes

I‘ll give it a try. :slight_smile: thanx

1 Like