Analog Keys Feature Requests

THAT is awesome to know!! Thank you! Is this in-fact in the Reference Manual or did you come upon it in-practice?

THAT is awesome to know!! Thank you! Is this in-fact in the Reference Manual or did you come upon it in-practice? [/quote]
I think this is a feature request!

If i understand you correctly, this seems to work for me.

I can hold a chord to activate an arp. I can then either continue to hold the keys down manually and then hit TRANPOSE, and while still manually holding the chord, hit keys to transpose at will.

Likewise i can play a chord and hit the [HOLD] button to hold the keys for me, then hit [TRANSPOSE] or even transpose lock, and transpose at will. [/quote]
This sounds very cool but I canā€™t seem to get it to work!

THAT is awesome to know!! Thank you! Is this in-fact in the Reference Manual or did you come upon it in-practice? [/quote]
I think this is a feature request![/quote]
Indeed a feature request. Sorry to get your hopes up. heh

I can hold a chord to activate an arp. I can then either continue to hold the keys down manually and then hit TRANPOSE, and while still manually holding the chord, hit keys to transpose at will.

Likewise i can play a chord and hit the [HOLD] button to hold the keys for me, then hit [TRANSPOSE] or even transpose lock, and transpose at will. [/quote]
This sounds very cool but I canā€™t seem to get it to work![/quote]
Hmm.

Actually, i just tried it again myself and its not working the way i was experiencing yesterday. I swear it was working yesterday, but i may have inadvertently live-recorded the chord into the sequencer. Obviously the transpose works on sequenced notes.

I will keep playing with it today, but it seemed like i had it yesterday.

Sorry.

This sounds very cool but I canā€™t seem to get it to work![/quote]
Hmm.

Actually, i just tried it again myself and its not working the way i was experiencing yesterday. I swear it was working yesterday, but i may have inadvertently live-recorded the chord into the sequencer. Obviously the transpose works on sequenced notes.

I will keep playing with it today, but it seemed like i had it yesterday.

Sorry. [/quote]
AHHHOK. I think i just figured out what i did.

Hit [Function+HOLD] to turn on KBD Transpose. Then hold the chord with an arp, and then hit the transpose button and hit a key simultaneously.

If you have KBD Transpose active (half lit blinking led) and hold an arpeggiated chord, then hit HOLDā€¦ it will hold the arp. Then hit [Function+Transpose] to lock the transpose and the arp will then be playable while in hold and while being transposed.

1 Like

Ok cool. Iā€™ll give that a try.

Thanks!

Sweet that works!!!

Thanks!

I see, that makes sense! Works for me, too.
I was hoping for a basic ā€œchord memoryā€ function as found in the Oberheim OB series, i.e. being able to transpose (and hopefully retrigger) anything Iā€™m holding with the hold function (that is not arpeggiated nor sequenced). ā€œOne-finger stab soundsā€, as they called it over at Sound on Sound.
But transposing the arp and seq works great, too. I guess Iā€™ll have to make better friends with the sequencer asap. The whole thing doesnā€™t really come out of my fingers on the fly yet, if that makes sense.
But thanks a lot for the hint!

Feature Request: Midi Ext Channel Switching

Would be great if by holding MIDI EXT and hitting Octave Up/Down buttons you could ascend / descend midi channels.

If i have my A4 on Ch10 and my OT on Ch9 and something else on Ch11 it would be easy to have quite defined control of each independent machine in live time without having to deal with deep menu midi routing.

Nice one! +1 on that.

[ul]
[li]Pleeeeeease MIDI out for the sequencer! [/li]
[li]Recording joystick movement[/li]
[li]Trig probability![/li]
[li]Cool functions for the joystickā€™s Z-axis click switch![/li]
[/ul]

With Overbridge on the way this is going to be even awesomer than it already is!

Fantastic idea, +100

My wishlist:
Trig probability
Sequencer midi out
Arpegg midi out
Parameter lock function for the joystick position
Overbridge to be able to run as a stand alone program - so a bigger screen in other wordsā€¦

By the way, there is an (unintended?) and rudimentary joystick hold function.

Turn the joystick then while holding it in that position change to another track :stuck_out_tongue: I know I know, but hey, at least some way to do a joystick hold.

Once you switch back to the joystick-held track, the values are updated immediately according to the current joystick position.

FM machines :wink:

Hi,

+1 for:

• Ability to use the Joystick Pitchbend/Modwheel/Breath Controller in the CV Track - no pitchbend for CV, thatā€™s a bummer!
  • Parameter locks for multiple trigs - you hold down various trigs and lock the parameters for all of them - like in Ableton Push
    -Sequencer midi out
    -Arpegg midi out

while using poly/unison with the ā€œuse track soundsā€ option enabled it would be nice to have an option where each track could be sequenced by the note/vel/accent/slide info from one track but be able to adjust all other parameter locks for each track separately as opposed to any plocks affecting all poly-enabled voices. This could go a long way in making vocal formant sequencing painless and fun.

1 Like

Hello,

-Performance mode parameter possible to parameter lock

-Performance mode (A-J) possible to configure as breath controler parameter

+1 for:

1. Parameter lock of the joystickā€¦ even if it means quantizing the data.

2. Trig probability

3. Arp and Seq Midi outā€¦ even if the data has to be parsed.

4. Extended Hold parameter for the Arpā€¦

Alsoā€¦

1. Iā€™d love to see Elektron port the Sid Arpeggiator function from the monomachine into the AK.

2. Not sure if this is possible, but it would be nice to choose between parallel and serial routing for the dual filtersā€¦ or to change their order.

3. More envelope curves/shapesā€¦ since the AK is digital, Iā€™d like some more creative onesā€¦ sort of like the shapes on The Harvestman Double Andore eurorack module.

4. The ability to freely change the effects signal chain order/routing.