Analog Keys £500

Got the power cable and original box, costs about 35 quid to post it to sensible places.

Ooooft that’s a crazy price!

You’ll need to add pictures to sell here mate, and as you’re new it might be an idea to link to some other places you’ve sold (ebay, reverb etc). :blush:

Maybe collection is better anyway, greater london area

I could be interested in collection.Where are you exactly?

could do reading or london, or places like slough, maybe take it to oxford, where abouts are you? (sorry I dont know how to send PMs on here)

Just click on monk_1 and send message,i will message you

We’re now requiring that all new marketplace sale and trade ads be accompanied by photo (the photo should be a recent original), price, and/or desired trade options. Please add these items to your listing at the time of listing.

Any listings not containing the required information risks being unlisted or closed without notice. If a listing is subsequently edited and complete the opening post may be flagged (select something else ) to draw attention to the listing which will be re-instated.

Private messaging is not available for newly registered member accounts. However, members that have ‘done their time’ in this community can send PMs to new members.

Ok thanx.Scoob you will have to put some more info up.Im based in Brighton btw and can travel a ways to pick up thanx

ok give me a minute

This allright?