Analog Heat

Yesterday at Amsterdam Dance Event. It sounds and looks awesome!

1 Like

did anyone figure out if you can modulate the filter type (via CC I presume)?

Love the design! As a student graphic designer, spending time with Elektronā€™s gear has had such a huge influence on me.

any chance you can with respect to when youā€™ll post the manual?

Any videos from this event online?

Yeah, we need more :heat: videos!

Damn my OT canā€™t wait for her Sister in Low

How to make a :heat: without SMOKE

I was not aware until now how complimentary the dimensions of AH areā€¦ It sits so nicely beside the A4.

Form factor initially seemed like a detractor, so itā€™s good to know I can build another stand to set it right by A4ā€¦ This is huge on my space-constrained desk (and I just ordered a modular skiff).

Iā€™m also thinking that in the long run AHā€™s form factor and feature set would make it less likely Iā€™d feel compelled to buy other gear that would clutter my desk. No more sound card or clunky distortion boxes or weird Vermona tabletop units. This increases AHā€™s relative worth significantly. It just sits right by the A4!

it was live streamed through facebook, here you can find it: https://www.facebook.com/SAE.Institute.Mexico/videos/1508214319194591/

The analog heat presentation starts around 2:12

3 Likes

when available ?? my fingers are nervous

1 Like

Now.

:cb::heat:

12 Likes
13 Likes

gotta say, I was very skeptical until just now. but this seems like a super fun device. nice job elektron!

2 Likes

itā€™s Neat ! this Analog Heatā€¦ I was convince by the dynamic HTML5 demo ! But what i suspect to be extremely well thinking from Subtle to Creative-Experimenting is Over than Expected. I guess people who really Experimenting-Mixing-Mastering are really enjoy it !!! Maybe Musician should be at first less convincing but i really know what i will doing with thatā€¦ And when i thinking to Get a Fatso for the Tranny function gives me more perspective at a fraction of the priceā€¦ Iā€™m excited. THANKS

1 Like

Psstā€¦ Manual is up now as well. :aw:

10 Likes

Nice videoā€¦sounds sweetā€¦wish I cud afford oneā€¦lol

1 Like

Until now, I wasnā€™t sure I would get oneā€¦

3 Likes

On video Cenk mentions using it on send and return on OTā€¦I take it when using it in this fashion you have to route audio back from AH outs into OT inputs and have OT as main out to speakers. Quite like the sound of using it this way tbhā€¦

1 Like

Ok. Sold. What havenā€™t I used in the last three months? I need to sell some gear to finance this thing. :yum:

1 Like

How about getting two of these for :elan: :elot: DJing, hmm? Then use the OT sequencer section for automating your DJ processing, and running everything to 2 line channels of a DJ mixerā€¦ :pl:

Ok, just read the manual - 2 envs 2 LFOs, turbo mode, can pseudo-comp as well as phaser!

The eqā€™s are tied to dist algos, so not much flexibility there. I guess theyā€™re optimized to tame/accent the dist models?

Lastly, the multimode has a separate filter drive! +++