Analog Heat still not working. Waiting waiting

Hi Dear List

I think I bought the Heat in the end of last year. Now 6 months have passed. So far I have been waiting and waiting for this update that could make the reason I bought it in the first place come true. To use Analog Heat as a plug-in in my DAW.

When I bought the Heat, nothing was said about any restriction more than Mac OS 10.6 will not work. It was said it will work with any DAW. (BTW I also own AR and AK which both work perfectly in sync with OB)
So I had no reason to believe this wasn´t the case with the Heat.

My platform is OS 10.9.5 and it works perfectly for me. I got tons of outboard gear and I really don´t need the latest OS to make music. I am brutally analogue. For this reason I will try to hang on with this computer for some more years…

Now what should I do?
Keep on waiting, give Elektron some more time?
Or perhaps use my right as a consumer, knowing that Elektron actually been using misleading advertising with this product? It doesn´t work the way they describe it!

Since I´m a understanding guy, (yes Elektron is a small company with small resources) I have tried to stretch my patience to this point

I opened a ticket at the support way back and they said an update was on the way. Later on they said an update was going to released after the launch of DT. Right now we are there.

Now I need some information from Elektron about this subject. Will they release an update and if so when?
The whole thing gets absurd when I know they are patching bugs for the latest DT OS. In my world it should be first things first.

(And please any comments about “an old system”, “you really should buy a new computer” a.s.o is really not necessary since my system is 100% compatible with the specification.)

So with a good heart in this matter I urge Elektron to take action!

Best
Tomas
The Flower Kings

Good luck! Hope someone fro Elektron reads here. Did you put a new reply to your old ticket yet?

Yes, I did and no following up or anything.