Analog Heat/ Rtym recording help! Overbridge

Hi Guys,

Absolutely loving the sound of the heat and what it is doing to my music. The lovely warmth and huge variety of tones this thing can create is awesome, though I have run into what I assume is a very amateur (nooby) problem.

When I put the analog heat Overbridge plug in as an insert on a track in Logic and then try and bounce it down to a sample, I only get a bounce of the original clean signal? Also is there a way to have the heat working on multiple tracks simultaneously with different settings on each? I have only really been using the heat on my master track so far because of these issues? :frowning:

Im having a similar problem with the analog rytm. I am able to record patterns as audio into logic from the rytm when plugged in via my interface (obviously). But when I’m trying to record into logic via overbridge it doesn’t work? I can see that logic is getting a signal from the rtym, and I can hear it. but when I record nothing happens. I assume this is to do with the usb/ midi configuration of the rytm and my MacBook which is causing a number of issues for me. Unfortunately this is where my knowledge is very much lacking!

Please can somebody give me some advice on these areas as I am dying to start moving forward with my music but feel somewhat stuck at the moment due to my set up not working together fluidly and as it should.

Thanks a lot!