Analog heat mki as Logic plugin? audio via overbridge? not working

Im trying to set up my Heat with logic. I have the plugin showing up in logic, on a track, If I turn it on I see the audio file pass thru its window but it kills the signal. At the bottom is says “attempting to auto select device. pleaes make sure your device is connected and powered on” which it is. I have audio passing thru it standalone .
Also would be very grateful if anyone can point me to instructions to set it up as an audio interface.
Getting Rytm mkii this week so I’m excited for these to become mainstays of my setup. Just need help with integration. thanks!!

Hey sorry to comment on this old post. It’s just i am having trouble with my AH2 crashing when using as a AU plugin in Logic Pro X. Also Overbridge loses sync after a while. Have you had any of these issues?

Again, sorry to bring this up here, i am struggling to find a solution as 99% of people seem to be using Ableton.

Thanks man!

@emptyvesselband I wonder if you ever found the solution to this. I have the same exact problem “attempting to auto select device. pleaes make sure your device is connected and powered on”. Im working in Logic and mac os monterey. All latest OS on elektron devices. AH2 shows signal on the hardware, AH shows signal on software, but silence is all I get. When I turn the software off, the music returns in my speakers. I understand it is a logic pro x-problem more than an elektron-problem.