Analog Heat getting some new tricks?

313 unfortunately, it seems like Elektron holding on to this one.

It’s going to announced when Overbridge comes out of Beta.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t wait, Overbridge 2.0 public beta is almost 10 months going on. Winter is coming instead of ‘Analog Heat’ it’s ‘Digital Cold’ like tweaking freezing Elektrons :wink:

2 Likes

Drum synthesis is coming to the analog heat. Elektron throwing a wrench in the speculation gears😃

1 Like

I taught my Heat how to sit. Nice trick.

1 Like

Man, all I can say is I love my Heat.

I had some dark mess of a bass and drum low cut distorted quagmire. And I was trying to lay some bright fm tones on top, couldnt get it to sit. Then I ran it through the Heat, instantly my bright sound starts to mingle in:-)

I was dubious if the hype but seriously the Heat! Helps that I’ve recently discovered a latent love of distortion in general (even before I had the heat.) The filter!

I stand by my original prediction, Heat with a keyboard?!

4 Likes

They will add 2 DCO and it will become an hybrid synth rack.

2 Likes

I really hope that it’s a MK III with a 9" 4k touch display. One could look at the envelope follower even more closely and watch youtube tutorials at the same time.

6 Likes

Come on Elektron, a Der OTO-like lo-fi monosynth + analog FX!

1 Like

I heard they re going to add a large red (hot) rotary dial right I’m the middle to select different midi channels FYI.

Analog heat rumble pack…ANALOG HEAT RUMBLE PACK

10 Likes

Maybe we’ll hear something at the LA Synth Expo 2019, which runs Sep 28-29, where Elektron are exhibiting, according to the newsletter.

1 Like

just can speak from the Analog Drive but this thing has so much character!

I love it! It can be subtle and aggressive! LOVE ANALOG HEAT!

Already possible! Self oscillating multimode, filter, noise (with max distortion), exponential waveform for lfo :
Kicks, toms, snares, hh, claves, etc…

I have to sequence this with OT.

11 Likes

Yes, i can confirm this!
Im away from my home for a few days but when i return im gonna demonstrate this for ppl that are suspicious about this. Gonna make a track with a self-oscillating and self-quazi-sequencing (yes, that too) AH.

6 Likes

I want an LFO designer, CV outs instead of CV ins, Ableton Link support, somehow, with rock solid timing that’s syncs perfectly with the Octatrack, something exciting that I haven’t anticipated, some chocolate, and a solid gold helicopter.

4 Likes

id be happy if they finally gave it the ability to be a midi interface for the computer, then Id probably use it as my only sound card.

4 Likes

I want a pony. And the ability to use the channels independently so you could route them as two mono chains in series.

3 Likes

Bit crusher

2 Likes