Analog Heat : Feature Requests

I love this idea, and for all the Elektron boxes too.

Iā€™d love it if they added env attack and decay to the lfo mod list. It would make the env way groovier and so much more dynamic

3 Likes

Looks like the filter is turned of. Just turn it on by pushing both filter buttons.

1 Like

did you try copying it to one of the user slots instead of sticking with stock preset ?
however you may have find a problem.

i bought one today :slight_smile:

sysex back needed !!!

1 Like

+1 on sysex backup capability.

(bonus points if you could offer the option to back up a certain range, such as preset slots 005-062, for example.)

1 Like

Havenā€™t looked above and sure Iā€™m not the first but please update to allow MONO in on the L channel and duplicate to the the R channel internally. Stereo out of course.

1 Like

Please let us trigger the envelope with MIDI notes please. Dual mono operation is much needed also.
Thank you.

1 Like

When changing presets that involves different ā€œcharactersā€ there is a 50ms silence between them, so if you are working the full mix and in full wet, there will be an audible gap.

Because Iā€™m sending my program changes quantized and taking into account that 50ms delay, IĀ“m working my presets full dry then, 50 ms after the program change I send the real DryWet value. This makes the gap less audible

I wonder how you are dealing with this.

I donĀ“t know if it is possible but it will be great that instead of a fade out to silence then fade in, to perform a fade to full dry then fade in to preset dry wet.

What do you think?

11 Likes

Metronome please.

I would love if one of the inputs could be muted and used as a trig input. If implemented, it could be used for ā€œsidechain compressionā€ without having to listen to the triggering sound.

4 Likes

Forgive me if there is a thread open for this.

@Simon Are there going to be any future developments on this device? I love it thus far, but one thing that drives me a little insane is that silence when switching character. I get around it by utilizing dry/wet fading but still if there was some way to subtlety move between character a little easier.

If there is a wish list going for features can someone link me to it (couldnā€™t find it with search).

It is switching to an entirely different analog circuit, so I canā€™t see any real way round that.

2 Likes

My workaround is deactivate, quickly change character / preset, and quickly activate again. Like Alistair says, thereā€™s no way you can fix stuff like that as it switches to different circuits.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll play around with it a bit.

1 Like

Is there any documentation of some brave soul trying to circuit bend their heat yet?

1 Like

Your dedication to the personal affront you feel because the heat wonā€™t serve as a midi interface is nothing short of fascinating, I canā€™t help but admit. Youā€™ve posted here and at GS (probably elsewhere as well) dozens of times on this issue, always with the same dramatic framing of customers rights. Doesnā€™t it get tiring to go on like a broken record? Wouldnā€™t it make some sense to sell off this cosmic let down - the elektron Analog heat - and remove yourself from the bad vibes it gives you?

3 Likes

@Zwolf answering is feeding.
If you feel like a line is crossed, youā€™re actually helping the whole Community by flagging the message and explaining us Mods why you did so.
When 3 members do it, the message automatically sinks in limbos.

@terrible.dee I think youā€™ve made your point a few timesā€¦ May be a good time to move on.

4 Likes

on a very short note regarding your post ā€¦
I love elektron with all my heart, my fingertips, my ears ā€¦ my ā€œselfā€ is connected to the universe at large, to artists all over the planet when I touch them magical sweet sweet machines.

I would not be anywhere where I am now without my beloved adored pedestaled admired elektron boxed.

nuff said.

1 Like

Song Mode*

*just kidding :joy:

7 Likes