Analog Heat : Feature Requests

multiple overbridge plugins going to the same Analog Heat and the same time

how on earth would that work, with the analog circuitry?

1 Like

the audio goes via usb to Analog Heat and than the processed signal
goes back inside the daw via usb.

you are rightā€¦ that donā€™t workā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

but do you know if i can use two AH at the same time in one daw via usb?

I believe you can although have no empirical evidence of this.

You could just bus several tracks into one for sending to the heat, no?

1 Like

I was assuming he meant affect multiple tracks with different parts of the Heat circuitry, but could be wrong.

Sure you canā€¦ You can also Use it on a Send-Return thatā€™s just when you want to resample/bouncing back the processed it came with too latency with Ableton Live Send/Return. I prefer instead to Create 2 audio Tracks : One for build the Send (AH Processing) Overbridge instance is on that one, And one to get back the processed audio as a track recorder-resample (AH Processed Recorder). Then you just have to send Audio from Tracks you want to process in AH Processingā€¦

I think under Ableton Live itā€™s the most easy and efficient way to use the Analog Heat.
Depend then of the needs you probably should have to processed by x(.)Amount of Steps if processing is different on x(.)Tracks

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Not really a request, but an observation.

Elektron just launched the DigiTakt few days ago, and they pinpointed, and clearly underlined it that DT got new and better mechanics for the buttons and encoders, as well as a new Oled screen. And adding that this will be the way forward for the new machines. I wonder why they have not implemented this in the Analog Heat, and even if the AH was indeed previoulsy launched 3-4 months before, does it make sense to keep two ranges of ā€™mechanicsā€™ in recent products?

Yeah, a bit bizarre really. And fwiw Iā€™ve never encountered dead buttons, trigs or knobs on my elektrons.

My MD-UW MKI has a broken alpha dial, and my Rytm is going back today for possibly factory faulty step buttons.

though some of the buttons are different between the DT and AH, i have noticed the AH rotary encoders feel different from my A4 and AR. more resistance and they feel kinda smoother. maybe its just me

Agreedā€¦ a larger mastering version full featured would be killer

definitely need presets back up function using SysEx,

3 Likes

LFO trigger to global tempo divisions i.e. Bars.

2 Likes

i like to know the frequencys show on the display when i am editing with filter or eq.
at the moment i think it is a midi value 0-127. if i boot something i like to know
what i am doing exactly.

3 Likes

ā€¢ Be able to use the USB MIDI connectivity to send MIDI Notes from a computer to external gear connected to MIDI Out. (Currently the AH filters out most types of MIDI Data! Luckily not MIDI Clock though.)

1 Like

did someone known if there is a electron page with beta drivers?

thanks

I would like to know if there is limitation with the user presets that can be stored . I mean 100 is pretty nice but that would be great to improve this section in a futur OS updateā€¦ if possible :slight_smile: