Analog Heat : Feature Requests

Make it turbo midi compatible, to upload sample to thé MD uw quickly… Would make it à no brainer for MD uw owner… But of course im pretty sure it wil never happen… Would have been à great and cohésive feature…

2 Likes

a Mastering Grade bigger version with 4 bands, M/S, stereo widening, seperate control of odd and even overtones

2 Likes

Agree the output seems a little gentle at times unless you push the drive hard

An auto gain makeup would be sweet

I’d like to see an option for softer resonance response if poss… I know dirt tames the resonance slightly but also changes the tone. I find the resonance a little too easy to overdo personally, with self res at just over half way, an option for a tamed res would be nice.

AH is a great thing tho !! I’d love to see some time based fx in this format.

I am not sure they could add this, but having two LFOs which can be doing different things to the left and right side, like a Mutronics Mutator. That would be cool.

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

maybe its possible to do some sort of retrigger parameter on the envelope, so that it works like a kind of lfo, like in the 0-Coast.

Triggering the envelope via MIDI or CV/Gate would be great.

5 Likes

I’m with the Mastering Grade idea. You can update the software of AH to do that.

I think you can mimick this by sending an inverted gate to Env Trig Level. While you do nothing the trig level stays up, when you send the gate it drops down the trig level to 0 and (with some delay?) Env gets triggered.
I know it’s not the same, but waiting in the meanwhile…

I would like to have Env2 and Lfo2 destinations accessible from main menu, not from Settings…

1 Like

Show the LFO BPM and also indicate when the AH is sync’ed to midi clock …

1 Like

Not possible I’m afraid

Using it as two separate mono input channels.

4 Likes

+1

5 Likes

sysex dump for backup

5 Likes

another very simple feature request to implant. i would say just 2 line of code.

in the os update screen of all Elektron devices, why not show a dialog wating for upgrade of os xxxx.

It is a mess powering off and on the device to find out the os version.

1 Like

Limiter would be great because that’s the first thing I put after the Heat in a chain. It gets out of control quick.

2 Likes

Ok this is a Bravetti™ feature request:

Moving parameters while holding the Settings button hold values till Settings is released then all changes are committed at once.

EDIT: oops just realised that the Setting button is already used, so let say any other button :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, anyway I think unless Elektron had hidden already a powerful DPS inside the AH thinking on future expansions, we won’t see a hard limiter on the AH. A hardware limiter is physically imposible unless already there and inactive, and a software limiter uses a reasonable amount of CPU so.

Anyway with the Elektron guys you never now, they surprise us with the +Drive on the A4, then the Overbridge/Audio interface, so… you never know. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

+1

6 Likes

It will be useful to have an INVERT setting for the Function button, so holding it will be like fine tuning and while it isn’t hold you can work parameters’s coarse values, useful for turning parameters single handed while performing live.

May be this is on the manual and I over see it?

2 Likes