Analog heat as an audio device

hello guys ,

i want to record audio coming from my moog 32 with my analog heat as audio device . everything works fine . control panel ok , audio source in ableton is analog heat but when i want to record my audio coming from my moog thru the rytm i can not select in ableton audio coming from heat or there is no heat in the list for audio coming from

if i record something with my rytm i can choose in ableton audio from rytm but with the heat i dont understand

can somebody help me out

If you want to record by your Analog HEAT your mother 32 should not plugged on the RYTM but THE HEAT instead :wink:

• Check OB Mode on HEAT if activated
  • Fix your input level sensitivity
  • plug your machine you want to record on HEAT inputs
  • Pass audio Thru Overbridge Analog HEAT plugin
2 Likes

Ok thanks for the advice and the picture. I am capabele of recording the moog with the heat now . A new problem now, the plugin doesnt seem to Respond so i can not enhance the audio with the heat only record the audio

1 Like

I think that’s just the limitation of being analog. You can’t be using the Heat on the incoming signal as well as the plugin. Or are you just trying to input the audio into the DAW, back out to the Heat through Overbridge, back into the DAW through Overbridge, then back out to the analog Heat outputs? I would assume that’s possible, but I haven’t tried using it as a sound card yet.

Cenk was doing just this in one of the sonicstate NAMM vids. Using the heat as an audio interface while running the AH plugin on an fx bus to process the rytm, a4 and some VST.