ANalog Heat and Overbridge Windows 7 64bit

Hi
I have had a look on the forums regarding AH and see there have been problems with AH and overbrodge, especially for mac users. I am a PC user and I have not seen any specific issues. Are there any win7 PC Ableton users out there with AH that are getting stable ‘as described’ performance. I ask because I am considering pulling the trigger on AH but want to just get a heads up for the current state of play etc. My A4 works fine on Ableton btw.

Im using this PC config, so I’ll have a play and let you know as I’ve only had it a few days and not even bothered with OB yet

Yep, seems to be all good.
Only using it as a plugin not as the actual soundcard
But can record stuff from RME fireface and AH simultaneously no problems or latency
There’s some kind of glitchy clicks everytime I add the heat plugin to a track
Which other people have said about, but all good after that
Works fine at 512, 256 or 128
Time will tell how well the OB for Digi and AH will record simulatneously, as this is the plan

Many thanks for taking the time to post ths. I suppose i must now make a decision.

No worries
I was wondering about it myself and saw your post get no reply so thought I’d do the right thing,

It may be initial giddyness, but Heat is GREAT, like a programmable kulture vulture