Analog HEAT 2023 CV and MIDI

Dear Analog Heat users,

I have the A/Heat for a while now and i always used it manual.
Yesterday i tried to get more out of my A/Heat… but nothing was working.
I know a bit or 2 of midi and cv i thought…

1. Is it possible to use the self oscillating filter played by notes true midi or cv?
  2. How do you sync all with midi
  3. How do you sync all with CV

I did not get anything working…

Please share your ways thank you

1 Like

I’d also like to know

1 Like

This is in the manual:

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 10.44.16

And i found this post:

Today i am going to experiment with the Envelope. Since this works with audio in as trigger. Ill try to use a oscillator and see what happens

`OK, This thing is a BEAST… i have it for a couple of years now. Never bothered with saving presets. Just added some warmth to tracks. Today i took out a oscillator signal and just let the Enveloppe trigger. Already saved some presets. Like having a new piece of gear.

Anyway still need te try and make it trigger externally

Ok i got cv comming out my soundcard at channel 10.
It’s going into controle A. and now midi steps are converted to cv and modulating my filter freq. CV zero level 0.80V. CV max level 5.0v.

I don’t really know what i did here some screenshots.

spend whole day trying to get some cv out my computer, my sound card is DC coupled so that works. I also saw movement in the Cv panel of the AH and The Exp as wel… it just did not translate to the modulation… Anybody?

The sound I did get made me fall in love again with the AH! But all manual or internal triggerd…

Ok i got something going now with this:

Insane results. Just filtering the oscilating filters of the Synth Pro-X going tru AHMK2 CV modulated filter/saturation. Love it!

1 Like