Analog Four MK2 and Overbridge - stuck on Measuring status

Hi,

• Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4
  • Elektron Analog Four MK2 1.40A firmware
  • Most recent version of Overbridge 2

I followed all steps from the manual, installed overbridge, turned on my A4, and all I can see in Elektron Overbridge Engine tool Status MEASURING

I reinstalled the app, rebooted A4, but no luck

If I go to Overbridge Control Panel I can see blinking/flashing green/none input channels. Output channels are grayed out constantly

What could be the issue here?

Bump, am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Edit, funny thing - removing and inserting back Ext In cable seem to fixed it. Weird.

I have a similar issue. The issue emerged after I used my CV inputs for the first time. And now Overbridge only works when I have CV inputs connected! Even though the inputs are off in my settings.

Hello!

I have the same issue. I have my Analog Four since a while, but I am using it now for the first time with OB. When I connect the A4 with the original cable to Overhub or without Overhub it shows the same “measuring” status. When I then want to use it in the DAW, it suddenly fails. Red Fail Status and Windows gives me a message about a device failure.

I use Win 10 with OB 2.1.5.4 and A4 MKII with Firmware 1.51C

The Digitakt, Digitone and Syntakt work on OB. Just the A4 hasissues.

Edit: Oh! I haven’t seen that the thread is 3 years old. I hope it’s ok!? Maybe someone has still the same issue?