Analog Four 1.50 & Analog Rytm 1.60

After updating to the new OS, when I try to factory reset (hold func turn on) it won’t go to the startup screen. It is just stays at the logo screen.

power off for a minute then retry

5 Likes

Ty. Worked!

3 Likes

Yes they do.

1 Like

Just upgraded but my A4 didn’t turn black … Am i missing something ?

20 Likes

try switching the lights off :wink:

15 Likes

I was wrong, No new Sounds, just new patterns. Sorry for that.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor Elektron are releasing eyewear to achieve this effect. It was first demoed here:

9 Likes

The function of the voice overdrive is very different between mki and mkii. Also the direction of the parameters is reversed. So mki you have Harsher distortion on the ooo side side of the mkii controls. It wouldn’t sound right so… yeah they didn’t want to skew the intent of the artists patches by putting them in the mki.

1 Like

I updated last night. No issues so far. I usually wait for the first round of bug fixes with a 1.xxA update but the trig preview was too hard to resist.
Super happy with update so far and super thankful Elektron is keeping us MK1 users in the fold!
All logic (my logic that is) points to an OT update next. Fingers crossed so hard I broke ‘em

3 Likes

Can anyone explain or confirm if the USB class Compliant audio is multitracked or just stereo? I was able to set up Logic for multitracking before with Overbridge but I’m having a hard time figuring out how that’s suppose to happen now.

I believe the USB Class compliant audio is stereo on all of the Elektron devices. The OB is what opens up multi-tracking.

3 Likes

I assumed as much, but since updating OB as well as the A4 OS, the options for multiple outputs with the A4 VST doesn’t seem to be an option anymore. There used to be multiple configurations available, and those all seem to be gone in favor of just “6 Stereo tracks”.

Anyway maybe this is off-topic at this point and I should just post in the OB catagory…

1 Like

I see. Can you still configure it within the DAW? I actually haven’t used the VST’s a lot, but I can generally configure how I like in Ableton. Although, I haven’t updated OB in a minute either.

What’s up with all the black?

Introducing Dark Series for Matriarch & Grandmother

If you’re on Logic 10.5.0, update to Logic 10.5.1. This was a known bug in the first release of Logic 10.5.

2 Likes

:joy:

This would be really nice … but it’s a “little” less (64 MB). :wink:

7 Likes

On the Rytm MKII and Four MKII the USB audio routing is a little bit more flexible. You still have the possibility to route one track to send audio on L/R channels but you can also select to send two tracks audio - one on L channel and one or R channel (mono obviously). Same goes for receiving audio over USB.
Check the manuals for the details.

7 Likes

This topic is Firmware version 1.5 and 1.6 for the analogs. not device color.

5 Likes