Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

I love you too

13 Likes

We love you

14 Likes

Short and longer tap of that combo gives two different UX features on MK2 , see if same is intended from MK1 manual

I tried [TRIG] + [PARAMETER] + [YES] to randomize parameters for only one trig. Would be a nice feature for the next update. ^^ …I’m already happy with this update, it’s just something I intuitively tried to do.

18 Likes

that would be great. Was thinking the same on the DN already

2 Likes

Me too!

5 Likes

I don’t think that will ever happe…

:speak_no_evil:

Feature-request@elektron.se :wink:

Forget CC sequencing you mean?
It will be hard to sell A4/AK/AR as a midi sequencer with the actual limitations (especially AR, choke groups, note range…)

I’ve said certain things won’t happen before and look where we are now.

1 Like

Thanks Elektron for making us waiting 5 years these basic features…

Thanks Akai and Roland for making machine with MIDI to make Elektron implement these basic features.

3 Likes

Yeah earth was flat before! :content:
tenor

4 Likes

Then God added LFOs.

9 Likes

Hey troops. This update is Amazebobs!!

I am sequencing my P12 via AK tracks - cool no problem.

Just curious why sequenced notes are transposed from notes i am actually playing? Something basic right?

Soz, if covered previously , cant see it.

1 Like

AK? Check is transpose is activated…

Same. I would love to update both of my mk1s but am staying on OB 1.15 as it’s the only OB compatible with my OSX version. I know too well not to update OSX unless absolutely essential!

Patience is a virtue, but not always easy! I would love the dual osc on AR too but a stable system is more important :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pattern tempo + direct jump is just so…:man_dancing:

4 Likes

cheers man - i will check this tonight. , I think i might have had the transpose button lit - not sure though, so i guess i just switch the TRK KEY SCALE to off this will fix it. ta for the advice :slight_smile:

Just for my restless mind, I’m now capable of sequencing my Blofeld over usb with a dedicated usb-b to usb-b cable?
Or is this usb port on the ar/a4 just for audio transfer and other datastreams?
I’m not an overbridge user, maybe in the future when they add some kind of standalone-editor…

Elektron devices would still need some USB host.

Have you tried an Iconnectivity device to link the two together?

1 Like

Thank you!

BTW I just discovered that I have now the ability to set the tempo per pattern… wow :+1:

3 Likes