Analog Four/Keys 1.40 & Analog Rytm 1.50

How do you get out of random mode?

i have wanted midi sequencing on my rytm the entire time i’ve had it. (years!!)

thank you, Elektron!!!

1 Like

Where is bug report? :smile:

I have a 2 octave difference between pads and what is recorded on the sequencer (playing same pads).

Well, I get a Checksum Error with transfer 1.1 and Rytm II 1.45B… Am I the only one?

Happy Mondays. :rofl:

Edit: not directed @stof Try C6

1 Like

New Rytm OS is 1.50.
Please report bugs here.

New A4K OS is 1.40.
Please report bugs here.

3 Likes

I thought we were Tuesday…:sketchy:
:wink:

3 Likes

That was yesterday.

3 Likes

Could be difficult with OSX Catalina… :roll_eyes:

I’ve got the power, Na na naa na. I will take care of that.
Thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just acquired a Rytm MkI and A4 MkI myself actually. Then I woke up to this today. Very cool! My A4 shows up tomorrow, and I can try this out on my Rytm tonight.

5 Likes

BTW: Nice work Elektron!! This kind of support really goes above and beyond.

2 Likes

it almost feels like Elektron went through the feature request threads and addressed the most talked about pain points: midi out, scale per track and tempo per pattern

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to @sezare56 finding some crazy midi-loopback exploits :wink:

He’s a very naughty boy!

17 Likes

:thup:

Nice work with the manuals btw!

2 Likes

following :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, scale per track and tempo per pattern are great for me, midi and random is icing on the cake!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Its sometimes funny how a rather big feature is almost invisible in the machines (and in the manuals). I meen, the ability for the sequencer to send MIDI is a huge thing, but its just a tiny checkbox deep in a menu somwhere :smiley:

12 Likes

The alternative could be a message box that pops up on power up

“How ‘bout some MIDI?

Yes- sounds good
No- Sounds Great”

Your solution works better

4 Likes

This isn’t dedicated sequencing it’s mimicking what is on the track. So t1 on the a4 and whatever midi device you connect will play the same thing. That’s as close as they could get and it’s a great addition

4 Likes