Analog 4 MKII Notes-Lights

Youll see. The sound pool list covers half the screen. Plus, none of the parameters appear to be locked (highlighted).

Me and @Mexx are talking about 2 different thing btw

2 Likes

Okay, yeah I think I was getting confused. haha I see his note light bug video but didn’t see anything about sound lock bug.

Here’s a photo

In the Mk1 ; if you press an trig , the “Keyboard Buttons” show you the Notes, which are on this step. Its not working in the MK2…

I would like to point out something as it is the launch of the product it is crucial for elektron to get those feeback if it’s something important for you and more people confirmed and say it’s important there’s chance for Elektron to try to max out the issue and find a solution for it… So it is crucial for you people to open up ticket support ! so it will be beneficial for everyone of us

Thanks to always go that’s WAY :wink:

2 Likes

my ticket is out now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just unboxed mine.
It shows up as a red light. nice and bright…

Maybe it’s not relative to every users…
I don’t have mine for now

I take it back. I didn’t understand the issue.

Yes, definitely a bug. It happens to me too.
Trig light doesn’t correspond to the correct note (but it does play the correct note that was input).

1 Like

Send support ticket guys before to return it back :wink:
If that’s something easily fix by a firmware update you loose time if the hardware pleased you globally …
And you can receive a new hardware with the exact same issue (according to your idea of it as an issue sometimes it’s not and it’s explained by the technical support why… it’s not)

General reply here. it’s not relative to anyone cases.

2 Likes

EDIT: NOPE. NO ISSUE.

Also, sync (as slave) does not appear to work. It’ll lock the tempo, but not send any transport commands.
all settings are correct and midi cable isn’t the issue (it was previously syncing my a4 mki)

I’ve got the same problem with my machine!

Curious. I’m syncing the MK2 from my MPC Live and it’s solid. Starts and stops on time.

SEND MIDI CLOCK from MPC Live to RECEIVE CLOCK on the MK2 - correct?

I feel an OS update coming soon :wink:

yep, transport and clock both selected, and midi inputs are correct…

That’s lame

sigh
i take back my tempo issue.
bain fart.

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: Here is the Answer from Elektron :
Hi, Sorry to hear that - we have found the bug and fixed it. It will be fixed in the next OS update. Regards, Simon M

Nice to hear :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Have a same problem. Thx for notice Electron.

Yep. Same problem here like Mexx reported. Good to know a fix is coming soon. At least I know it is not just me.