Analog 4 In Brussels

MMmm mostly yes I think, but synths I only have 1 A4 but you can bring yours if you want

Bonne annƩe cher voisins ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting to know each other and talking about the A4, how we all use it and see if we can answer your questions (after all, it all started because you asked for help), I expect this to take some time, so if thereā€™s only a handful of us, we should be ok for a first meetup, I think.

@Alienna, youā€™re still with us on this ?

:cat: really would love to but my schedule is quite full this week ā€¦ this thursday evening i have a newyears reception from my work :panda:
Let me know when you meet again :heart:

Hej guys. I am in ! and use both A4 mkII and AK (as well as AR, AH and MD). I could organize something in Leuven or Brussels (did already organize a session 3 years ago in a bar in Leuven, was really fun).

1 Like

Grrrā€¦ just checked my schedule, this Thursday evening will be hard, landing back from Oslo at 19:55. What about Tuesday 17th in the evening ?

Hey @Jimmyscalp, for this time I think we keep this Thursday, but I think that we are open to do this kind of meeting more times, also with @Alienna, you, and othersā€¦ so donā€™t worry!

1 Like

Ok perfect. In case of, let me know about location and timing, if not too late I may show up :wink: