All Kits Missing

Hi Everyone,

I’m completely new to all things Elektron. I just recently received a Machinedrum SPS-1 UW+ MKII as a b-day gift from my husband.

Today I turned on the machine, went into the Load Kit menu & see that all of the kits, including default ones are missing. Kits 00-64 say nothing. It’s like I’m just stuck in new kit. Even all the patterns are gone, including the default ones A-D.

I’ve read the manual & searched online, but can’t find an answer to this specific problem.
The only thing I have done differently last night (that I’m aware of) was change to the F pattern selection (I used up E - this is how new I am), & messed around with the Master FX.

The samplebanks are all there including the ones I created with the samples I loaded into the machine.

I’m in extended mode & have been in Global Slot 1. I haven’t really messed around with Snapshots yet other than to try loading a couple just now & still no Kits - no default kits.

I am fully prepared to accept my stupidity, but if anyone can help me at all, I would be so grateful lol

1 Like

Well it’s better than All Mits Kissing.

Welcome!

I’d prly install new firmware Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.08 Released [ Unofficial ]

but also i had my MD for like a minute before i sold it so…

Cheers!

1 Like

Hold function and power the md on, then select factory reset.

1 Like