Airyck's 2022 Releases

Hi Elektronauts lovers!

So I’ve decided rather than make a new thread for each track I’ll just post them here as I release them for sharing. I’m actually releasing some music finally so I definitely want to keep sharing here with the Elektronauts fam.

It’s Techno/House dance floor stuff as an FYI.

Newest is on top with the oldest at the bottom.

New one out today!

06/10/2022

05/26/2022

05/19/2022

Available on Bandcamp and Soundcloud immediately.
Everywhere else within a week or so from the release date posted.

I won’t go into many nerdy details but I can at least tell you the drum machines.

Neon West: SR-909 (plus heavy use of the Sequential Pro 3)
Sky Light: Analog Rytm MKII <3
A Rocky Point: MFB-Tanzbär

If you want to know any other instruments or parts just ask :wink:

25 Likes

I’m about 2 minutes into A Rocky Point and I’m mad.

I’m mad that I didn’t start playing it an hour ago when I was still packing. And I’m further mad that this PC and it’s speakers are the next thing to get packed. :rofl:

Great track!

1 Like

:laughing: Thanks!

Sorry I didn’t post sooner. You have a loooooooonggg drive ahead of you and that one in particular is good driving music :wink:

1 Like

I caved and bought Youtube Premium so that I can listen to all of the Bad Gear episodes without ads.

2 Likes

These are great! Really enjoyed listening, thanks for sharing!

Mon fucking dieu please tell me where I can get a sample of that snare in “A Rocky Point?” wew lad

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I know it came from the Tanzbär, might have layered it but I can’t remember right now. I’ll try and remember to export it and send it to you :wink:

<3 !

1 Like

I don’t normally listen to a lot of house/techno like this, but I think I must be missing out cuz these tracks were really groovy. :+1: Great job mate

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

I’m happy you feel more open to the idea that there might be something you can groove to in this genre!

2 Likes

Great stuff. Starlight’s my favourite. Almost getting some Depeche Mode vibes there, dance floor style. Good work, mate. Class act stuff.

1 Like

:orange_heart: Thanks! I really feel good about how that one turned out.

1 Like

Sky light is sick both excellent.

1 Like

I like the skylight track too, it has some unexpected changes. The synth is a prophet ? Or peak mb.

1 Like

Big Thanks Cosmic! I’m trying not to gush, but I’d seriously get down to it at a party!

Thank you :slight_smile:
The synth is actually the Moog Matriarch. You can hear me playing with the really nice BBD delay and portamento when it’s a little more isolated. Love that synth so much!

2 Likes

Easy for me to compliment you did the hard yards and the result is exceptional.

2 Likes

These were my hard-focus-before-long-weekend coding music today. A+++ highly recommended.

2 Likes

Thanks for the huge support @jemmons
Here and on Bandcamp :heart:

1 Like

Just listened - great work, my friend! I really liked Sky light - great harmonies, production and mixing! :totes:

1 Like

:blush:

Thanks for the kind words and appreciation, it means a lot to me <3

1 Like

New track out today :slight_smile:

In the first post as well

3 Likes