Ah & Overbridge GUI issues

I’m having an odd overbridge + AH issue… Got an A4, AH & Rytm connected via overdub to a Mac Pro. The Rhythm & A4 GUI are updated immediately when i alter a parameter on the hardware. The AH doesn’t work, takes an age to update and drops sync. If i use Push 2 to alter parameters in the GUI all is good, so it must be a communication issue between the AH and OB. Have i missed something?

Elektron, are you guys dealing with this? I’m having overbridge issues too, and I see this question never got answered…

If you log a support ticket with Elektron you will get a response to your specific issue. Elektron don’t necessarily monitor this forum for support issues.

1 Like

Thank you Alastair! Any response is great at this point. I have a ticket in, so hopefully someone is taking a look. I get the impression that their software dev team is overloaded with a release here in another month. Are they outsourcing the software development, or doing it in house? Anyone know?

Thanks once again.

I believe (though I have nothing to do with Elektron) that everything is done in-house. You’re probably right that now is a very busy time for them due to the new MKII releases, upcoming OB version and NAMM. Hang in there.

2 Likes