After updating Overbridge, Digitone plugin has been replaced with Digitakt plugin. All DN Total Recall projects lost! : (

I just opened some old Ableton projects from ~march where I was using DT + DN and all the DN plugins are now DT plugins.
Does this mean I’m not going to be able to recover the Digitone parts? :open_mouth:

I use Ableton to save my projects but this has got me worrying if future updates of OB will cause the same thing meaning all my projects will be lost if I’m relying on the plugin saving things properly? :frowning:

Could someone please explain how the DN/DT projects are supposed to be saved by the plugin? Where does it actually save the information? In the Ableton project file itself somehow? Or some other place that I might be able to recover from?

unfortunately in one of the last couple updates to the digitone this happened to me also…
if you really must get those projects back. message Elektron support they can tell you a way to fix old projects its a bit complicated but there is a way…
you might be able to find more info on here somewhere also

3 Likes