After OS Upgrade, 1.3, cannot change projects. also, there's no playback sound

Is it not possible to revert back to a previous version, back up, then fiddle with the new version?

Have you played with master to int, or turned off any audio routing when experimenting with overbridge ?

As mentioned … normal muting of tracks or used the other mute modes ( purple buttons)

Did u try global mix mode and turn everything down on the mixer page accidentally?

Can you still load the preset patterns and do they work ?

hey sorry guys - I appreciate the help - Is there any way we take down the instructions maybe 2 grade levels, lol? I’m not quite getting it. I apologize because that is no one’s fault but mine and thank you for taking the time once more :slight_smile:

If I’m understanding right, the issue right here with this circumstance, is that I never imported to the DAW - everything had lived in the DT - thanks !

To answer best I can, and pardon me if I make this confusing, I cannot open the project to determine this. Nothing loads/ opens

I mean previous version of digitakt OS

Get C6 , and downgrade to 1.20A
Set Digitakt to USB midi.
Select OS upgrade.
Send sysex.
Had the same problem.

1 Like

Weird.

So when u turn it on, can u check if there are any initial samples loaded, the default drum kit ?

Otherwise I’d suggest downgrading / factory reset / reinstall the new os .
Or fill in ticket with electron support.

You mentioned Overbridge; did you also upgrade OB when you upgraded to 1.30? There was a new release of OB as well.

Have you tried disabling OB and running the DT stand-alone? You mention disabling it as a troubleshooting step but don’t mention if you tried just using the DT by itself without your Mac.

Edit: Overbridge can be downloaded here.

1 Like

Before you do anything else. Get the latest transfer app and backup your device.

Make a copy of the file. Rename .zip extension. Check that your sounds are in there.

Then stop using with computer. Make sure it works by itself

thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you… Did do that and tried a few times to be sure. I just received a reply from Elektron. We shall see! Thank you!!

yeah, what’d weird is it’s only stock - not sure! Just got a reply from Elektron - I’ll report back and thanks so much again!

You don’t sound wrong ha

I read it is heavily not-advised

Yeah so they find it a little odd too and are looking into it but, hey, thank you guys all so so much!!! Really appreciate it

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Digitakt 1.30 : Bug reports

Ok, so the folks at the beginning were correct! Thank you again! Make a back up in transfer. This will take A WHILE. in addition, BE SURE to drag and drop the digitakt project file from the right hand side of transfer to the left, your computer. Then, factory reset it w FUNC + 3. After reboot, drag and drop back in all files from backup. Mine got a little glitchy on screen for a moment but then continued on just fine project intact. THANK YOU FOLKS SO MUCH!!

4 Likes

ah, so it turns out im a liar. woke up to same issue today - well see what elektron says - oh well… could be worse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep us posted Chuck. Frustrating but fingers crossed.

1 Like