AF plugin multi-output LPX and printed audio input AF

Hi,

to automate the parameters and have 4 separate tracks that read midi, I am using overbridge, I managed to activate the 4 tracks individually and each channel reads the midi and plays only those midi notes in that channel, which can then be processed with effects and with active automations on the main channel of the plugin but which writes for the different tracks.

I can use it when arranging a song, have everything at hand, automations, midi and separate tracks, to try out the various arrangements, fx etc.

Before printing the song, however, I would like to do a print out of the individual tracks in audio and non-VST format, then one at a time, lower all the volumes of the VST and activate an audio track with the output from the AF, put in records and record the midi notes that will play on the passage and that will also activate the previously drawn automations.

I did a test and I always feel differences between overbridge and instead analog audio recorded on track.

What do you think? is that the best way to use in the studio? convenience and analog audio quality?

and why is it not recommended to have both active overbridge and audio cables connected (obviously not having both audio channel and vst active with volumes and input active at the same time.)?

Can I damage something with my use? it is not explained that I can do as I would like to do, in such a way as to always have the same quality as in the years prior to the coming of “overbridge”.
why?

thanks!
best wishes
Matteo