Adding Heat to setup i/o

Big fan of this site and slowly getting to grips with my machinedrum.

Looking to add the elektron heat to my newish hardware setup which is:

Machinedrum
Minilogue
Roland SE02

I understand that the Heat can operate as an Audio Interface with 2 inputs - is there any way to increase inputs on it in either a standalone capacity or with the iPad?

Ive seen you can aggregate via Mac OS but i’m trying to move away from the computer as much as I can.

I also have an Apogee Duet so if there was any way to aggregate those devices without a computer that would be amazing.

Im thinking i might have to add the K-mix to do what I want along with the heat or Maybe the Art-TubeMix-5-Channel-Mixer but if there is any way to make use of what i already have then id like to try… perhaps I’m missing a trick somewhere…

Cheers for any advice and hello to the forum…

Machinedrum has 2 inputs and you have 2 Mono Synths. So Minilogue and SE-02 into the Machinedrum Inputs, Master Outputs of the Machinedrum into the Heat.

Not sure what aggregating interfaces means in a computer-less setup. What do you have in mind exactly? Isn’t it a little mixer that you’re after?

Mackie mixers (even the small VLZ4 ones) have neat routing options that could let you route any channel to the AH with a button press (Alt-mute outputs).

Busted already - I hadn’t realised the minilogue was mono as just been using in standalone. I think I’ve worked out from your link how to do this… cheers

I want to move computer-less but I don’t mind incorporating an iPad and tiny mixer - just want a very small footprint setup. Perhaps the best route for flexibility would be to add either Art TubeMix5 or ART SPLITMix4.

…heat does work class compliant…and as far as i know, ios 13 is fine now with class compliant…

so as tchu recommended, make ur machine drum the first audio hub for ur synths, take machine drum sum to heat it up and end with that in an ipad…

no futher inrerfaces needed so far for now…