Adam Jay 2022 releases (Techno, Electro)

Added today’s EP to the top post.
I’ll compile the year’s releases there and update with a reply, like this one, moving forward.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

You may recognize the title track on this release from the CDM article in 2020

Playlist of the 4 tracks on the EP:

7 Likes

I’m late to the party. My first foray into Bandcamp world and only my second ever music download, the first being Venn Diagram from this forum.

It will be a pleasure to listen to this on my morning dog walk tomorrow. Your album has exclusive rights to my ears for at least the next 4 weeks.

1 Like

added a fresh release to the title post!
Hear all four tracks on Beatport. Only the first is available on Bandcamp to preview right now.

7 Likes

Just bumped Strict Limits and it rules!

1 Like

Forgot to add gear used on the Horizon Scanning EP:

OT MK1
Analog Heat MK1
Eventide Blackhole
Nord Lead 4
Nord Lead 3 Rack

2 Likes

A fresh release out today, added to the title post:

5 Likes

Dude, I am glad this thread exists. I have lost track of all these releases. Unreal! I know what I’m listening to today.

The KICK! :sweat:

2 Likes

Not 2022, but a fair bit of my back catalog, on over half the Chroma Recordings catalog is on Bandcamp at Music | Adam Jay / Chroma Recordings

I’ve adjusted the “buy digital discography” discount to 75%, so it’s now available for only $16.

Includes tracks by Glenn Wilson, Mattias Fridell, DJ Shiva aka Noncompliant, Justin Berkovi, Angel Alanis. Remixes by Kyle Geiger, Space DJz, Patrick DSP, and more.

2 Likes

Now that it has been a few months since it’s release, I’d like to give away some free download codes of my double album to fellow Elektronauts.

As you use a code, please reply (or PM) with which one you used so that I can remove it from the list, to make things less trial and error for other folks who wish to use a code.

Or, if you wish to support, the 24 track album is only $7.

You can hear the album at

You can enter the code for your download at https://detund.bandcamp.com/yum

here are the free download codes:

fnnl-ygmc
lwaj-77kw
cj96-5v64
cf32-388m
pheg-vaqk
8c7n-g2y8
tswl-uhnn
jmvk-cb37
6bgk-xwlv
ud22-vsp8
mqm5-6sb2
9grg-klsh
3uln-gmc5
e897-j6xd
ru2x-yymc
dwvp-7ukw
spgg-eq64
6zjc-xmqa
mvk4-3bfx
f9yj-chvq
l2u6-w5tt
3dn3-vdp8

10 Likes

Thank you, Adam!

I used wmpm-u6dr

1 Like

Whoaa! Just listening through. Great many thanks for sharing! Used: u3g4-etgb

1 Like

Had the pleasure of mixing in your track “interior life” on a dear friends stellar rig recently. Love the bass line on that track. Crispy hats too! Cheers.

2 Likes

How awesome… this album rules.

1 Like

Thanks Adam I used this code: 22du-gjc5

1 Like

Nice one!

I got it a while ago - it’s just too sick! Make moor soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for this. I used the code 2nd from the bottom. 8gf9-khsh

Did you do the mastering?

1 Like

Thank you Adam!
Used gf8y-hslv.

1 Like

Hi @AdamJay just purchased your album. You contribute a ton to this forum in terms of music and valuable production/performance insight but also being a moderator to keep things civil! Been listening to your stuff for a while so seems like the least I can do.

1 Like

Yes

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’ve mentioned it here before but one of my all-time favourite things that I found via this forum was your video of an entire techno live set with just a MS and an Octatrack. You also did at least one track that was featured in an online interview that was just an MS and 3 single-cycle waveforms, which I thought was a brilliant response to all the endless online rubbish that you need loads of expensive gear and all the latest plugins.

We all need to take a leaf from that particular book.