Ace music / shit art

Maybe this one it’s that bad, but the font they always use is fucking terrible…

6 Likes

I liked that album, don’t tell anyone though. It’s clearly a microsoft word font.

3 Likes

Tony Williams drumming on that album……

1 Like

The irony of a band of smackheads kicking someone out for doing too many drugs :joy:

1 Like

Has the double “shit art” aspect of the entire image of the band being kinda lame gimmicky facepaint/costumes, yet this album was some of the most innovative stuff to come out of the nu-metal scene. Big prog and fusion influences.

I love the album, but really don’t want to look at it.

7 Likes

In all fairness axl rose was (and is?) a clinical large bottle of jack nightly alcoholic so perhaps heroin conflicted with his work ethic? I don’t know the molecular formula, I just know it was apparently a volatile situation which culminated in an explosion of italian food and “to go” drugs.

1 Like

Jingle of a Dog’s Collar :ok_hand:

He played with the force and fury of someone who had seen the album art beforehand.

1 Like

No! That’s a perfect parody of No Limit Records’ cover templates.

2 Likes

Heresy! This is a classic!

I was listening to this Squarepusher album the other day. The cover is the most “look at me I play more than one instrument” try-hard crap & lowest effort possible. I love his is music but Tom does seem like a bit of a plank

3 Likes

“How did you know we’re Bri’ish?”

“How did you know I studied graphics design?”

“Hey, this isn’t a Trance album! I demand a refund!”

(This one is just plain disgusting, despite it being the best Neubauten album ever.)

Store brand Aphex Twin

Print Shop Deluxe for DOS

5 Likes

I feel like I just got hit with one of those 24 hit street fighter II combos where your game is over 10 seconds after you put your coin in the machine. Bravo.

2 Likes

Fuck off, that Cylob sleeve is awesome.

9 Likes

It certainly is unique.

2 Likes

I prefer it this direction up.

5 Likes

Interesting.

Cornetto Makes a good accompaniment for Cylob.

1 Like

Yum! Nutty Buddy!

1 Like

Always found this a bit cringe. Great tracks on the album though.

1 Like

It is well made, so not “shit art” at all.

Edit: There seems to be not even a repeated tooth, so there’s also a lot of effort.

(My favourite album is Kollaps.)

4 Likes