Absrakt Instruments VS-1 and reboot of the Avalon?

https://abstraktinstruments.com/

Discuss…

1 Like

VS-1 looks awesome but what’s this about a reboot of the Avalon?

1 Like

I sent them a email, have no heard back. They did update the site for both the VS-1 and the Avalon.

Brian at Abstrakt has said new Avalons are to follow after the VS-1 project is further along. He seems to be most active via the Avalon Facebook group if you want to keep up with the latest.

3 Likes

Oh god another diy poly. See you in 2 years

4 Likes

So no reboot , more of a ‘ we’ll make more eventually ‘

They are good , I had one ages ago.

2 Likes

man, been waiting for that to get my hands on avalon…

2 Likes

It’d be class if they made that diy

1 Like

Just joined. Thank you! I really want a Avalon but refuse to pay the ridicules 2nd hand price.

1 Like

here’s my discuss:

i want

1 Like

The Avalon really does rule, I don’t own one but my homie did and I loved jamming on it. Would be so pumped to own one if the opportunity arises in a future production run. Really slick sequencer workflow and you can get rolling very fast.

3 Likes

A new avalon would be an Insta buy an I swore off new synths for this year after my Ob6 and octatrack.

2 Likes

i like the idea of having it propped on my lap and angled up like an old stereo and just twiddling the knobs like an fm synth

2 Likes

Haha yea there’s plenty of twiddling to be had on the Avalon!

1 Like

I think ABing it with my Deckard it’s too similar to build another. OB6 has more character so I think I’ll probably get that in the future. Or a Matriach. Choices.

It is just me or does this site not load properly for everyone?

Same here.

Brian emailed me yesterday. Awesome dude! Said new site will be up early spring and another run on Avalon’s to follow. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The new site is up, I hope this is a good sign. Really looking forward to the next batch of Avalons being made available!

1 Like

Same. None on ebay or reverb at the moment.