Ableton push tame elektrons!

New track, new tool, new article on CDM!

Watch, read, listen.

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/06/watch-ableton-push-tame-elektrons-live-hear-music-uruguay/#more-38205

5 Likes

Very cool sound indeed :slight_smile:

It seems your installation offers the OT the long awaited MIDI crossfader (0:47)
:smiley:

Great! and nice to see cooptrolā€™s compilation here.
Greetings from Argentina (:

Cool to pair the performance with the articleā€™s details on how you did it! :+1:

Were you working with Push and Max beforehand, or did you get into them because of this new Max patch?

HA! I am trying to do something almost exactly like this right now, only using a Novation Launchpad instead of Push and trying to implement it in Python so I can run it off a Raspberry Piā€¦

Yes it does, for a selected range of parameters, plus some extras. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Using Max for many years mostly for MIDI manipulation and advanced controlling while playing live.

1 Like

IĀ“ll try a similar approach using arduino and an iConnect MIDI ^2, but first I want to define all the functionalities on a computer based version :slight_smile:

IĀ“ll try a similar approach using arduino and an iConnect MIDI ^2, but first I want to define all the functionalities on a computer based version :)[/quote]
Great idea :slight_smile: I started my implementation with Max 6 and the built-in Javascript interpreter and switched languages 3 times before settling on Python. Now I just have to learn Python :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just got the Push and Iā€™d be very interested using this to control my OT and A4. When will the final version be available?

not sure about the final version but you can give a try with the beta, just give me your email so I can invite you to the beta test Facebook group.

not sure about the final version but you can give a try with the beta, just give me your email so I can invite you to the beta test Facebook group.[/quote]

Great. I just sent you a message with my email address.

Thanks.

not sure about the final version but you can give a try with the beta, just give me your email so I can invite you to the beta test Facebook group.[/quote]
I would love to be in the beta group as well! Have the trinity and a push!

I just invited to every one that did ask me to join the beta group by pm.

Some ppl asked me to join but they didĀ“t gave me an e-mail, donĀ“t forget to give me an email so I can invite you.

I remind you that IĀ“m at my honeymoon right now, IĀ“ll back in less than a week then IĀ“ll do some depuration to the patch prior to share, I will inform periodically on the beta group on the advances.

See you there.

1 Like

Here it is a quick survey to fill for the beta testers: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mci9rrxigchsuoM7xmIov-93NRkjwUzT17lO7STAxoE/viewform?usp=send_form

Is the same survey posted at Performer Betaā€™s Facebook Group.

Also if you want to participate on the BetaTest just fill the form and youā€™ll get invited soon.

Best,
Gustavo

For those that signed for the beta, there are new beta files to start playing with, just check on the performer beta group!

See u!

NEW VIDEO:

http://www.elektronauts.com/t/video-performer-0-9-in-action/19023

2 Likes

Nice work, looking forward to you getting the push 2 :joy:

Looking forward too! :slight_smile:

another track made with performer,

1 Like