Ableton: Digitakt OB Latency vs other latencies

Hey there.

At the moment I am trying to record jams on my hardware instruments (DT, A4, DB-01, Microfreak) into Ableton to rework those with the Ableton features.

Since I am doing this on a 2012 Macbook, I don‘t have infinite CPU power up my sleeve.

The setup is DT via USB and Oberbridge into Ableton. The rest comes through different channels on a DJM850 via USB into Ableton.

While the DT has no latency at all (at least it feels VERY lagfree), I can clearly hear and see the latency on the rest of the instruments, which are coming in nearly a step too late.

Is there any fix to this issue and to record everything in perfect sync, other than getting a new computer and eliminate latency with computing power?
Is the interface of the DJM850 just to shitty to go without latency?

The thing is, I could live with the latency, if the Digitakt, paired with Overbridge, would have the same latency. I could also run the Digitakt through the DJM, too, but then have the issue, that I am not able to split the Digitakt on different channels because of no overbridge.

Is there any solution/work around to have everything in sync and have the Digitakt on 8 instead of one channel when recording?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Bump.

Right now I have a modest setup comprised of Ableton Live 10, Push 2, JP8080 and TD-3, running on a MBP 2015 15’

Recently I decided to give Overbridge a try again on my DT. I normally use the DT on MIDI SYNC, because of previous unsuccessful shots on multiple OSX installations and configurations.

That being said, my midi setup is:

Ableton [MASTER] MIDI OUT —> JP8080
TD3 (USB SYNC)
PUSH 2 (USB)

When using the setup like this, I get acceptable latency. The issue is that whenever I turn on the overbridge engine and turn on the DT via usb all my stuff is suddenly out of sync. I have delay compensation on and also reduced latency when monitoring.