Ableton CV Tools

The shuttle has a built in usb-midi to cv interface, no cv tools needed for that

1 Like

+1 for Usamo! Works here great as hell/well :ok_hand: but has 1 midi out only. It can work through a couple of machines in a row using midi thru, but its not recommend.

1 Like

But I could use the shuttle control so that cv tools could send from it to the rest of my euro right? Ty for the reply! :sun_with_face:

shuttle control will transpose midi into cv, so you just need to send midi signals, any keyboard or daw can do that…
you can use the cv tools to send additional cv signals via an audio interface to any place in the endorphines or an eurorack system.

1 Like

Have you double checked that your cables are set up right (i.e. TRS > TS and/or TRS > RS)?

https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/floating-ring-cable-14m/

Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong… I thought a standard mono to mono jack would work, it’s what I use to send CV from the Analog 4(mk2) to the 0-Coast.

True about the thru, this adds X amount of latency depending on how many devices you have daisychained. This can be negated by using something like a kenton midi thru though, right?

I don’t have any modular hardware, but I know a little bit. Do these CV tools basically eliminate the need for a Maths (or Maths-like) module?

I have no clue but are Elektron machines DC coupled? If so, are there possibilities to use Overbridge with CV Tools?

Has anyone been using CV tools? I’m just wondering how tight is the sync

1 Like

Yeah, I’d like to know this too?