Ableton crash with Digitakt + Overbridge

Hello everyone!

I use Ableton 9.5 with ASIO4ALL drivers and Focusrite 2i2 2ndGen card on Windows 10 64bits with a small pc-brix Intel i3 with 16G RAM …

The problem is that when I put the Digitakt in OverBridge mode, Ableton crashes and Windows sends the program to close. Whether I do it with the DAW started, or before starting it.
I haven’t used Overbridge in Ableton for a long time and I think I remember that it worked fine but I updated the ASIO4ALL to 2.14 and OB to the latest version (2.0.44.3). In principle I have not played anything in Ableton. I use it to record and little else …
The OverBridge and Digitakt work without problems in stand-alone, without a DAW.
I have tried different Digi settings watching youtube videos and the problem persists.
I have tried to remove the Focusrtie. Same.
Read the manual and configure the ASIO driver. Put all the buffer to the same size.
Read Overbridge FAQ, Tips & Tricks on Elektronauts. Install OpenGL 3.2 …
Open other projects in Ableton without the Digi in OB mode, and run hours, without problems. Until I change the Dgi to OB …
Update Intel drivers, Windows service pack …

I don’t know whether to uninstall the ASIO and / or revert to an older version of OB …

I’ve been reading and watching videos for 3 days but I don’t know where the problem is or if I miss a step …

I start to believe that the problem is something of hardware, broken or worn usb’s …

Hope someone can help me…

Thanks!!

Hey, I have a similar issue. Ableton 9 keeps on crashing, when I am using the Digitakt with the Overbridge VST. Last week it was all working well. The stand-alone and Transfer App also work without a problem. When I use different USB cables, or disconnect the interface, it sometimes works for a short bit, but mostly the program shuts down as soon as Overbridge makes the connection. When I try to open a project with Overbridge in it while the digitakt is connected, ableton shuts down immediatly in the booting process.

Anybody else who came across this, or has an idea?

Hi Fuse-Box !!
Excuse me for not writing earlier but I fixed the problem by updating OB to the latest version.
Regards!

Hello everybody,

I’ve never experienced this problem, but today i started a new project (only using the 8 voice sample channels), 2 samples are a little bit longer than usual (2:36 min, 14.6mb), so when I open ableton it shut down by itself, but if I change the bank or pattern on the digitakt ableton works fine, anybody knows something about this?

may be is this a problem linked to the digitakt ram use (or something like that due the lenght of the samples? ; excuse my ignorance, I am not an expert in these topics)?