A4Randomize

I used it a lot when It came out. I think it is a great tool to get some inspiration when you’re stuck.
Yes, you should do the “mk2”. :grinning:

1 Like

YES PLEASE!! :smiley:

1 Like

i’m glad to know there’s still someone using this and also looking forward to a new version :slight_smile: :control_knobs: … i am too :laughing:

@johannes it is currently not possible to define depth and for MKII, i’ll need to have a look at the MIDI CC implementation chart for the new models…i won’t be able to test though as i don’t have a MKII

Great, this would be very helpful. ImAgine you would do a 100% random on all params until you like the result. Than you could use 10% random for fine variations. Believe me, you will be surprised how fast you would come to something interesting.
Without starting from scratch.

Does this app work on AK as well?

AR and A4 randomizers are one of the few reasons why I still use a computer. Many thanks @guga

you’re welcome @lionstone :smiley:

it shuold @d2ba as i think the AK uses the same MIDI CCs? you can always give it a try :smiley:

1 Like

@guga in wich programming language you wrote the randomizer?

this version was developed in C++ @johannes

2 Likes

@guga I wanted to warn you that despite having selected the limit of 75 on resonance, often this value exceeds

There’s a new version??

thanks for spotting that @lionstone

…not yet @biologik :scream_cat: :smile:
i saw you made a new soundpack for the MKII …will this still be of some use for you? :thinking:

Yes, I did!
I haven’t used the randomizer for several OS iterations because I thought it wasn’t supported anymore (?).
Does it still work?

:elan: :timer_clock: :eyes:

???:thinking:

…in the making… :smile_cat:

3 Likes

a couple more screenshots :scream_cat:
i was going to ‘keep it simple’ but ended up recoding/adding few more things which should make it a bit more fun to use.
in this version it’s now possible to assign different MIDI channels to each track and also control the ‘lock sliders’ using an external MIDI device (or anything that can send MIDI to it :smile_cat: )

6 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like