A4Randomize

thanks for this randomizer, it’s fawkin cool

no joy currently on the site which is timing out, will try later, but a link to a mac zip/dmg etc would be appreciated : )

edit: working again, scrap that !!

This is the most awesome thing ever !!!

It takes performing live with A4+computer to a whole new level. Especially the A-B-C-D parameter storage and morphing feature is completely wicked.

Man, I’m so grateful to you!

The only think I want to ask is - is there a way how to store the parameters in A-B-C-D for later use? Meaning, to “save” some parameters if I really like what I’ve created?

Thanks again, dude, great work.

thank you ! for creating this

glad to hear that and thank you for using it :slight_smile:
yep, being able to store the four scenes is on the list but unfortunately i’ve not been able to work much on this and the other randomizers so things have slowed down a bit (no cash-flow from free stuff :thinking: and bills need payed)
hopefully though, i should be able to spend some more time on them during this week
as usual, bugs report, feedback and comments are more than welcome
have fun!

Does A4R work with the Analog Keys? Thanks.
Andre.

i have not tried it with an A4 but there shouldn’t be issues. give it a try :slight_smile:

I tried latest version. And it does not work. Nothing happens. :sob:

It should, in terms of external control they are identical, maybe need to sort your usb midi destinations n app !

Tried it again today. Works fine. Mhhh. Thanks anyway.

make sure you first select a track when you want to randomize otherwise no data will be sent (that’s needed only when the app starts)
actually, it would probably be good to have a track preselected once launched…on the list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can’t get it to work =o[

Running Win7. Using the USB port, should i be using the actual MIDI ports?

This is nice, thanks for making it.
I noticed that it doesn’t seem to affect the ring mod section and the noise section. Can these sections be added to the randomizer?
And sometimes it randomizes Amp volume to very low levels. It may be better to have it not adjust the amp volume, maybe?

fantastic - looking forward to trying it out later!

nice one

Is there an iPad version the same as the ARRandomizer?

haven’t had a chance to test it on win7 but it should work fine with the USB port
make sure it shows up in the MIDI dropdown menu in the randomizer and that you select the same track on both the A4 and the A4R
if this doesn’t help, give it a try with the MIDI port and if this doesn’t work as well, check that the randomizer is actually sending MIDI data (which should)
hope this helps and if you still have problems please let me know

ps: anyone using A4R with win7?

yep, i left some of the parameters out but they could be easily added to the randomization.
amp volume: will have a look and make sure it isn’t changed by the randomizer, thanks

yes, there’s an iPad version available. you’ll need to register for beta testing on testflight and then you’ll be able to give it a try

edit: link added on the first post

Signed up through the TestFlight link.
Thanks for not using the iOS 8 only TF app!

thanks I have also signed up for the app approval