A4Randomize

Will that A4R be for the A4 and/or the ARytm? I can sign up and help if it’s for the A4. I helped Void out twice with his iOS apps that never came to fruition :slight_smile:

Will that A4R be for the A4 and/or the ARytm? I can sign up and help if it’s for the A4. I helped Void out twice with his iOS apps that never came to fruition :)[/quote]
the A4R is for the A4 and the ARR for the AR :slight_smile:
yep, go ahead and sign up, that’ll be great… (just about to upload first release)

first build available…

just so that you know guys: once you register for the iOS version, it may take some time before i can actually build the app for the newly registered beta testers, hopefully this won’t cause a big problem.
also, make sure you register at least one device (iOS 6.0 minimum)

Liking it a lot. I find the randomize is really aggressive. in your algorithm I would use a more perlan noise type randomizer which seeds when the user is looking for massive change. I find A4R less responsive and stickier the ARR.

quick update for the A4R available for download.
version 0.6.5 adds a bunch of parameters to the randomization which were not properly randomized. big thanks to biologik for the help :wink: - if there’re still some missing, please let me know
the morphing pad needs fixed because of some changes in the randomization; it still works, but you’ll probably get different sounds at the corners than the ones you have stored in the scenes (which can or cannot be a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Ooooh yes!!!

Thanks Guga. I’ve found this to be quite good useful actually. I’m looking forward to 0.65 for Windows coming out.

version 0.6.5 for Windows available for download

@barryfell hope you’ll find it even more useful now :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll check it out tonight. :slight_smile:

i just thought i may give a quick update on the status of the A4R: i’m currently adding some parameters which were still not randomized (once more, thanks to biologik for the help :slight_smile: ) i hope to get things sorted soon.
also, for those of you who want to test the app on iOS, please remember to register at least one device. thanks

<-----professional bug finder! Your randomizer is phenomenal. Thanks so much for putting the time to make it!

Will this work for the AKeys?

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien:
hopefully won’t take much for the missing parameters to be implemented. stay tuned!

it should, give it a try :slight_smile:

Not sure how I missed this before, thanks for sharing. And thanks for maintaining a 10.6 version too, my Mac’s running a bit behind…

version 0.6.8 available for download :slight_smile:
once more, big thanks to biologik for helping out spotting most (if not all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) the bugs in the previous version :+1:

edit: iOS on its way…

Tried this for the first time today and shiiiiet I love it.

It’s a bit good innit?

:slight_smile: glad to see you guys are enjoying the A4R :joy:
hopefully the few bugs left aren’t causing much of a problem. will need to get the morph pad sorted as soon as possible though :imp: