A4 "wrong OS" in overbridge despite being on 1.24C

I had issues with my AR not receiving clock from OB but firmware update fixed it. While there, I saw an update for A4 too. Unfortunately, the A4 update broke the connection to OB. Before update, I was getting control via OB to A4 but no audio (settings are correct in OB control). However, after update, I get “device connected, wrong OS…”
Now I’m really confused. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I just reinstalled OB again to be sure and the problem persists. I don’t understand how it was working before the firmware update (minus audio though) and now it won’t even connect. The only mention of this I could find was someone having PC difficulties.

I’ve had this when using Push 2 to open a midi track, with OB in it, from the Push controller.

Most up to date versions or everything as well.

I have had this issue… It first appeared after Windows update (that apparently updated usb chipset drivers without asking me) but it seems to be related to USB problems (I have several external hdd’s taking USB bandwidth). Seems to be gone for now though. Have you tried it so that you unplug every other USB but A4 from your PC?

I forgot to mention I’m on Mac. It works fine on my laptop but not my pro tower. It’s old and it turns out intel xeon processors are not supported.

1 Like