A4 track 1 always triggered by keyboard

Hey All,

I juts got a new A4. It seems that when working on a new sound, regardless of what track I have selected on the A4, track 1 is always triggered by the keyboard buttons when I’m working on a sound. So, even if I have track 2 selected, when i click a note button, I hear both the sound on track one and two. The only way to stop this is to turn the track 1 level all the way down when working on any other track. I’ve read through the manual and did not find anything that wold make track 1 hardwired to the keyboard buttons. I’m probably missing something. Any ideas how i can make this so that only the selected track plays when I hit the keyboard buttons?

Thanks,

D

You have this polyphony setting so that both tracks are triggered

1 Like

Thank you.

So, in the polyconfig all voices were checked, un-checking them stopped track one from always beiing triggered by the keyboard. I still don’t underestand why track 1 was being triggered when a single key button was being held down on the a4.

Most likely the reset mode was selected in the polyphony page, making each voice play in numerical order.

You need to uncheck “USE TRK SOUNDS” option in TRACK MENU > POLY CONFIG.

SOLVED: Port Config > Keyboard dst > INT

I have this on my A4 mk2, cant see anything wrong in my poly setup. Track 1 is always triggered when playing any track from the internal keyboard. Any more suggestions?