A4 Power Supply & Quality Control

OP doesn’t have any Elektrons, got an A4 with loose screws and no power brick, has a DT on order and reading about misplaced buttons, crashing, other various issues. I totally get where your coming from, I’ve had a great experience with receiving well built functioning units, but if this was my first experience I’d be concerned…

2 Likes

SW should’ve just sent you a new power supply since they have originals in stock. Now you have to wait a little longer, but gain a free shirt!

They replied after 3 days that they can send me one.
Thing is it would still arrive slower even though they are not very far from me than the one I am picking up today which was shipped from Sweden.
The second I talked to the rep at Sweetwater on Saturday they should have said it will ship out on Monday but they figured they will wait till Wednesday and ask what’s up I guess lol.
Big AWESOME THANK YOU to Elektron and a meh to Sweetwater.

1 Like

Missing PSU-3 not included in shipment; I just received my Analog Four from Musicians Friend in California and the customer service rep. is telling me that it only includes the Analog Four synth. Is this correct?

Welcome to Elektronauts!

A brand new Analog Four will include a PSU-3 power supply. You need to enlighten your customer service rep.

I recommend that you also create a support ticket with Elektron and give them the relevant details. They may be a little slower than usual because of summer holidays for some staff, but they may be able to help you out directly.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. The A-4 looks and smells new; definitely not a demo unit just missing the PSU-3 unit. I’ll look into the service ticket with Elektron thank you and return a call to the Vender.

1 Like

Call the store as well and complain.
It is included (it should at least) in the box.
I got mine after a week of staring at a brick but the wait was worth it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The second Service agent from Musician’s Friend was helpful and attempted to supply me with a generic PSU. They will honor the 45 day return so I’ve paid the $50 USD to Sweetwater to send an actual PSU-3 Elektron to me in a few days to test out my Unit. I got a super good price “new” Analog Four as the MKII’ are coming out soon and this is being discontinued. I’m to nervous to return as now Musician’s Friend’s out of stock. I have sent in a service ticket to Elektron about the issue along with the Venders shipping ID so we’ll see how it goes. I love Elektron machines and have many Elektron friends. I won’t slander anyone here since there is a chain of businesses and hands getting this to my door. It looks brand new and un-molested. Just a bummer that I’m not plugged in a oscillating. I’ll update in a few days.

Elektron has sent a notice that the missing PSU has shipped from Sweden. Incredible service. Thank you Elektron! I hope be enjoying my Analog Four very soon.

1 Like