A4 patterns blinking after upgrade to OS 1.24B

So, I upgraded to the latest A4 OS & when I go to switch patterns, say from A01 to A02 it continuously blinks from A01 to A02. The sequencer is not running and the name of the related kit/sounds does not show up. The kit does load however, I just can’t view it. Anyone experience anything similar?

Looks like you are in Pattern Change: Sequential Mode (instead of direct jump or direct start)

It’s waiting for A01 to complete before it switches to the pattern you’ve selected to switch to.

Hit Function + Direct Change button to change modes.

The sequencer isn’t even running, though. I’m just trying to switch patterns that have different kits. I’ve already ran thru all the pattern change modes.

Check your sequencer page setting. I think this happens if you have a pattern with a page set to advance and the Change parameter is set to off. Hit function + page then check the settings there.

I’m having this same issue after upgrading. Very frustrating

Known issue …

1 Like

Hello

I recently updated my os to 1.24 and now when I turn the Analog Keys on, it reverts to the kit tied to pattern A01. If I load a pattern, say F01, which has a different kit tied to it, then then I can play the kit assigned to F01 but the settings displayed are all those for A01.

After playing the pattern through once, the settings change and are all displayed accurately for the correct kit. If I change patterns, the correct kit information is instantly displayed but as soon as I press stop, the settings revert back to those on the kit tied to A01.

This means that the settings i see are incorrect and any changes to the settings create unexpected outcomes. Also having the thing revert back to the kit tied to A01 every time I do anything makes no sense!

I have read the manual but cannot find a way to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Fixed it, turns out it was a known problem and I should have read the post a few down from mine before posting this, as the updated os fixed it.

Regards

1 Like