A4 Partial connection?

I’ve got my A4 connected via OB, I can see the device in OB, I can configure different things with the devices setting, but tempo isn’t being synced and it won’t commence or play?

I’m sorry if this has already happened and been resolved- I had the A4 running OB PERFECTLY a couple days ago, but I reworked my connections to get the A4, Push 2, and Rytm working- the RYTM is working as far as I’ve tested, but the A4 nothing…

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks!

Did you switch the sync settings in the plugin?

Yeah have you enabled clocking from host?

Yeah, I did that. I had it on Song Pos. Now tried Tempo- nothing.

Thanks for y’alls assistance!

I’m going to see if there’s a newer Overbridge version- I’m running 1.15 currently

Edit: Overbirdge- latest version

Have you tried only using ob for the A4 instead of both rytm and A4? You can send MIDI sync to the non-OB connected box from the ob connected box IIRC

It worked a couple days ago. I tried only loading A4 into a new Project but let me try to isolate the connection.

Thanks

And of course both units are set to “overbridge mode” in their settings?

Awesome. Just tried the new project, took the USB that was plugged into my RYTM-plugged it into my A4 and we’re up and running now!

Thanks!

Post-Note: switched the cable I was originally using with my A4 and now both of them are working splendidly! Thanks!

3 Likes