A4 mkII random disconnects

Anyone else experience a random USB disconnect of the A4 mkII while connected to Overbridge on macOS?
Updated Overbridge to 2.0.24.11, A4 mkII to OS 1.40 & Rytm mkII to OS 1.50, and still have sudden USB disconnects that only affect the A4 while connected to the computer using the standalone plugin. Rytm never has this issue. It keeps on going strong.
I’ve experienced this across several versions of the OverBridge beta, different macOS’ and computers.
The problem can sometimes be remedied by diving through the menu on the A4 and switching USB mode from Overbridge to USB midi, and then right back again.
Just curious if anyone else has this issue.

I gave up on OB a long time ago because of this issue. It’s completely unreliable with the A4, no idea why but my A4 Mk1 would always fail, I had to pull out the USB and re-connect which would fix the situation. It used to let out an extremely loud glitching sound for a few seconds which basically made the interface completely useless for live use. I gave up because it was a stupid hassle I didn’t need.

1 Like