A4 mk2 setting: no sound on trigs or pressing onboard keyboard

Hi there,

First time i post on this forum, i read allot and found a bunch of solutions en inspiration for the creative process, thanks allot for that already!

Hopefully someone can help me out; when creating a new kit in a new project no sound is coming when i press keys on the onboard keyboard, also no trigs activate the sound. I checked the basics (closed filters, volume, envelopes etc, performance mute). The only thing when the track is processing sound is through the chorus or delay.

At other empty kits (probably not a real empty kit) have the same issue. Probably is changed something in a setting but i cant find out what, copying or invoking another sound setting have no effect… not al the sounds will play, some do and some don’t.

The only thing that does work is to start a new project. Then the problem is gone, checked the globals but i’m missing something…

Hopefully you can give me some tips or directions to look at :slight_smile:

Kind regards and have a nice day!

Walter

Check in Global, the mini keyboard has to be set to INT.

1 Like

checked, but that wasn’t it…

But i found the solution, while I was paging trough the global setting and searching for the keyboard INT setting i noticed that in the voice routing menu, to main, the 1st box was unchecked, and FX was checked.

Now it works again :slight_smile:

Kind regards!

Walter

2 Likes