A4 Mk2 @ Juno

Heads up guys - Juno.co.uk has 3 A4Mk2’s for £1,035.

Had one in the cart for the past half hour thinking about it but just can’t bring myself to click buy!

Snap em up!

5 Likes

Well shit,I caved in and got the last one there. I am a disgrace.

8 Likes

Nonsense! I’m proud of you. Those things sound nice- OB will be free, indiv outs, and more performance potential?

You made the right decision- just so long as you share your output on the forum, young one! *finger wag*

1 Like

Thanks for the heads. I was on the fence with upgrading but that was a price that worked for me :smiley:

1 Like

We’ll see… Ha ha. I haven’t shared anything in a long time. Back when I had a Digitakt actually.

Looking forward to rocking the A4 and OT again though

1 Like

Don’t be too hard on yourself. It’ll sound and look amazing together with your OT MK2 and you AR MK2 :joy:

2 Likes

Haha!

If Juno pull off another special price it’s bound to happen. Just can’t resist haha.

Juno’s prices at the moment are mental, I was close to get the A4, or the Deepmind 6…

1 Like

That IS a magical combo.

Some time in the future I’d like to reunite an A4 and MDUW.

But I’ll settle for an A4mk2 and DT within a year(hopefully)

1 Like

Rocking the A4 and the Live, killer combo!

1 Like

Juno are really good I’ve bought most of my gear from them. Missed out on this one though dammit :wink:

I always use Juno. Phone them and they always knock few quid off

I tried being cheeky with the £1,035 but that was as low as they’d go with me. Worth a try. They knocked off 10% on the Digitakt when I bought that from them and they were really good with handling the returns too initially letting me keep it for 3 months while waiting on stock for a replacement before I got fed up and asked for money back.

The big question is whether they’ll get this to me tomorrow as promised!

1 Like

Snagged one also, they got 2 units yesterday and I bought one. Wohoo!

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it! I ended up sending mine back. Lovely bit of gear but I realised quickly that I was hitting the same pitfalls as I did with the MK1 and ASK. I’ve got too much on the go and still lots to learn/master with things as it stands.

1 Like

What’s an ASK? Analog Keys?

2 Likes

Ha! I’d blame predictive text but no, that’s just my shoddy typing skills.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wish Juno would raise their prices, for the love of God.

3 Likes

Ha! Yeah they do manage pretty great deals regularly. My OT MkII was something like £1,030 brand new with next day delivery. Outrageous!

2 Likes

Lol Juno has a b stock deepmind 12 module for 35 quid more then a new one!

3 Likes