A4 FM Drum Patch Pack

Thank you! @Ryan

I think that I can make various digitone patches with reference to my operator’s patches.

3 Likes

I added three percussion patches to A4 FM Drum Patch Pack.

Of course, purchasers can download for free.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot. I downloaded them toonight as soon as I received your alert mail.
But I won’t see my A4 before tomorrow.
I really dig your work.
Great programming lessons.

2 Likes

Uploaded patches added a little change to two patches included in this pack.
However, I think that they are more sophisticated.

1 Like

Just bought this and loaded it into my AF… Impressive sound design! Thanks man! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :grin: @gzh

Buying this now! Sounds amazing, I was on the fence about getting rid of my A4 but definitely keeping it now!

2 Likes

Buying this too! Awesome Work. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m wondering if anyone is playing these using a Nord drums? After hearing the demos this is what I thought of first :slight_smile: a4 biggest hidden secret may be the real time modulation abilities from midi… at any rate, I am going to give these a spin later tonight, I never loved the traditional FM on this machine but love what I hear in the demos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to purchase this pack but I’m seeing some suspicious behaviour from the website.

It appears that despite already having the correct price (£7.79) in my Paypal balance, the website is still trying to charge my bank balance. Not only this but the website also wants to store my Paypal account details permanently. Highly suspicious if you ask me.

Disappointed as I wanted to buy this pack…

Hi, I will ask gumroad about this.

You can also buy this pack from reverb.

3 Likes

Hi Taro, i’ll check out Reverb now, thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

FM Drum pack bought! :slight_smile:

Wow! I can’t believe some of these sounds are coming out of my A4, amazing work!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

According to gumroad, Paypal has no problem.

Thats good to hear but it definitely seemed a bit weird at my end, not sure if it has any relevance but I didn’t get my confirmations from Paypal until today, maybe something at their end?

Anyhow, pack bought and I’m really happy with it! Sorry for causing any alarm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty late discovery on my part but those demos sound incredible. Elektron should give you a commission cause this just sold me an A4. Can’t wait to buy and install these patches once I have the machine. Amazing work!

1 Like

I know right? This pack is easily among the top dogs - Its to A4 what RTFM is to DN, really opens a new door for sound design ideas :+1:

2 Likes

Just purchased-- super excited! Thanks @taro

1 Like

Thank you :pray: @Still
I hope it will help you in your sound design.

2 Likes