A4 Feature Requests

Looping envelope (filter + env2)
and of course more mod-destinations

and an old wish but without any hope:

digital waves in the noise-section: 12bit for crunch

1 Like

Can we also expect updates for the A4 after the AR-leak?

I’d like to be able to use p-locks on the arp settings. As a minimum just having the ability to turn it on and off would be a fantastic improvement…

You and EVERYONE else. It’s been requested since inception. Probab;y too much for the processor sadly.

at least swing for the arp…please

Could we have the option to have USB-MIDI IN signal be replicated from the A4’s MIDI THRU? Unfiltered, with SysEx and all.

I finally started using Overbridge but still want to sequence another external synth module — it would be rad to only need the A4 and a laptop, without any other MIDI interface.

I’d love to be able to use the inputs reliably without worrying that I’ve set them up the same in every kit I might happen to use. Ditto for the CV/Gate parms.

Other than that, the usual ‘p-lock the arps’ and separate speeds for each track kinda thing we’ve all wanted for a good while.

I’ll still love the little beast if it never gets such tweaks but my love for Elektron would increase if it does…

Oh, and take the keysync off for the arpeggiator & make it work like classic arpeggiators. (More applicable to the AK I spose.)

1 Like

Oh, and take the keysync off for the arpeggiator & make it work like classic arpeggiators. (More applicable to the AK I spose.)

:+1: :+1: :+1:

as CVs on case are not saying “out” so it would be nice to have them as “ins” and animate A4 from eurorack or other modular :slight_smile:

æ

You and EVERYONE else. It’s been requested since inception. Probab;y too much for the processor sadly.
[/quote]
i doubt 2 or 3 extra p lock destinations would tax the processor

its one of those most requested features (for the MnM 8 yrs ago!!!) they only put on 1 machine (the Ot)
not going to happen for the a4/k

Why should this be to much for the CPU?

Editing performance parameters could really do with some refining. Having to go into the menus each time, and having the editing and renaming menus separate is really annoying. Maybe something like keeping the Yes or the actual Perf button pressed and clicking a performance knob in performance mode could get you straight into the editing page (where you could also rename the performance control name directly without having to exit out and go back into another menu list of performance controls).

already there …

1 Like

cool!

1 Like

This is one that will probably never get implemented, but some sort of tempo meta-sequencer (i.e. the ability to modulate the tempo) would be absolutely mind-blowing. I’ve been experimenting with this in Numerology to great results and now I really wish there was hardware that could do this.

:frog:

would be nice if portamento and legato mode was moved to osc1 page2, would be handy and there is still some space there :slight_smile:

… makes no sense to do that as they are not sequenceable, so not parameter lockable like everything on the pages and sub-pages !

i didn’t mention it to use parameter locks on them, but to access them easier.

why would they introduce a parameter to the main pages which are consistent and 100% p-lockable, besides, the page for parameters affecting both osc is sub of Osc2, I’m just helping you understand why it will never happen, that’s all !

well maybe they can make them p-lockable, if the matter is being consistent huh?