A4 Feature Requests

This :+1:

Please please please…
SID ARP MODE
monomachine arp is so much more beatiful!

1 Like

This :+1: [/quote]
+1

I’d like to see logarithmic envelopes to help complete my quixotic quest to build this bizarro Minimoog clone I’ve been working on.

It would be amazing to be able to keep tracks from pattern A looping even after switching to pattern B, not unlike the trick shown here: https://youtu.be/nWgOWVOVntw

The way I imagine the workflow:

1. Press current bank button + the desired track buttons. Selected tracks will now be set to keep playing after the next pattern change. Maybe the track LEDs could blink red/green to indicate this state.

2. Switch to another pattern. Selected tracks from the previous pattern are still playing.

3. Repeat step 1 to deactivate loops and engage current pattern’s tracks.

It may have been mentioned before but a menu option to configure the midi out port into a second midi thru port would be very useful for me.

its quite ludicrous isn’t it? :astonished: :confused:

leaving already written code out:-1: :zonked:

such a goooood idea, so simple, so increadibly usefull … I bet this would take 4 Hawkings plus 2 Einsteins to program. … bring in the clones I say !

such a goooood idea, so simple, so increadibly usefull … I bet this would take 4 Hawkings plus 2 Einsteins to program. … bring in the clones I say ![/quote]
:joy:

Some of these are copy/paste, some are ideas I got, but I did not read the whole thread through though. Anyway, this is what I would be happy to see in the A4:

-Individual track time signature (like OT).
-Individual track swing (like OT).
-Individual track “step jump/skip” for a more easy way of creating odd numbered rhytms without all the head math (this also goes for the octatrack).
-The backwards pattern playback is a good one.
-More understandable note glide function.
-Arp p.locks.
-Individual track outputs or routing possibilities to headphones, cv or a hardware hackable solution.
-Option for display to show actual frequency on Filter cutoff and LFO frequencies, and not just a number from 0 to 127 or -63 to 63.
-Set knob twiddling to not override p.locks.
-Better arranger (like OT).

Are we spoiled or what?

I love how you can set performance tweaks on the fly on the OT. You hold down the scene button and turn the stuff you want turned. I would love to something like that on the A4.

+1

I would also love to see either a smoothing/slew factor as an LFO parameter (to smooth out steppy S&H) or a new smoothed random LFO waveform.

Yes. +100

is there a chord memory like function on the a4? or any way to simulate that? haven’t stumbled upon it yet. if no is the answer, i’d like to see that in an update. :slight_smile:

I would like to have a preference setting where I can choose the parameter display of the speed depended settings (delay time, LFO-speed i.e.):

• pure numbers as it is currently realized
    or
  • classic BPM-clock devide, where the knobs jump in beat measures like 1/2,
    1/4, 1/8 and so on.

Individual track lenghts? Pleeeeaaase!

And - dispite the danger of beeing killed to mention that:

Wavetable-synthesizis? :wink:

Two oscillators + suboscillators = four note chords.

Already implemented, see the adv. settings in the track length page.

[quote="“pseen”"]

Already implemented, see the adv. settings in the track length page.[/quote]
…per track!

Already implemented, see the adv. settings in the track length page.[/quote]
…per track!
[/quote]
Yes.